Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I just had a good read of the conspiracy forum

• 21-12-2012 2:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭

Jesus some wackos over there. Makes after hours looks sane...well sanish.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

sfwcork wrote: »
    I must buy a pot and kettle in the morning, arse burned out of both of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is no conspiracy forum

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

link ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

Where To wrote: »
    I must buy a pot and kettle in the morning, arse burned out of both of them.
    U do that.some good dealsout there for xmas

pushkii wrote: »
    link ?

Under soc dropdown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭franktheplank

Makes after hours looks sane...

Ah speak for urself there friend. Anyone seen my anal probe?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Jake Rugby Walrus666

Sfwcork is in fact working for the conspiracy forum. This pretend criticism is an attempt to build publicity and power for the CF.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,353 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Yeah. I've backed out. You thinking of anybody in particular? I could hazard a guess or two...

Actually, just two.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

Under soc dropdown
    don't believe you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Makes after hours looks sane

pfft... no it doesn't.

It's pretty dickish to single out a forum and the people that post there btw.

• Advertisement

pfft... no it doesn't.

Wtf is dickish?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

There's a thread on the Conspiracy Theory forum with links to a video by some nutjob who believes that the 'The Dark Knight Rises' film has references to the shootings which were yet to be carried out at the Aurora and 'coordinates' for Sandy Hook.

I actually watched the video. The guy was getting upset, saying that it was a setup, etc.

Weirdos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Wtf is dickish?

It means to act like a penis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

pfft... no it doesn't.

Have you seen The Ladies Lounge :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

It means to act like a penis

Strong, up to the job, prefers to work in wet conditions, sometimes carries a rain jacket, but always a hard hard, doesn't like the cold?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Boards is a discussion forum. If certain people want to discuss conspiracy theories who are we to pass comment on them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

youd better run egg!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Boards is a discussion forum. If certain people want to discuss conspiracy theories who are we to pass comment on them?
    I wonder if the New World Order ever pause to chat about Conspiracy Theorists...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭An Coilean

Sfwcork is in fact working for the conspiracy forum. This pretend criticism is an attempt to build publicity and power for the CF.

Thats what they want you to believe.

Well if we dont look in or else read the theories then whats the point?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Duh, sane, the OP already said so.

Well if we dont look in or else read the theories then whats the point?

What is the point of this thread?

Duh, sane, the OP already said so.

Have to disagree. I've never posted in CT but I wouldn't dismiss their opinions as lacking in sanity. It's a matter of what you personally believe in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

People creating a thread to bitch about other people who they probably know absolutely fúck all about. You stay classy boards.

Have to disagree. I've never posted in CT but I wouldn't dismiss their opinions as lacking in sanity. It's a matter of what you personally believe in.

What if their opinion was that the Earth rode on a train with a monkey driver called Tony who used to deliver pizzas to the yeti that shot JFK from the future?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I actually find all the conspiracy theories interesting, even the ones that are completely out there :L
    I highly doubt that even the people who start the threads fully believe what they say either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Always good to keep an open mind on things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Interesting and annoying just like the o'Reilly factor at 1 in the morn.

What if their opinion was that the Earth rode on a train with a monkey driver called Tony who used to deliver pizzas to the yeti that shot JFK from the future?

Their entitled to hold it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

The spirituality forum is a scary place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Reasonable English and not about cars. Hacked account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

There's one guy Who posted there who thinks he is the reincarnation of Jesus. He's written books and dossiers about it too. Complete looney.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

And we'd be entitled to lock them up in a nice cosy room

And we'd be entitled to lock them up in a nice cosy room

Really, because I reckon that'd be false imprisonment.

Look I estimate that I disagree with 99.9% of the opinions held on the CT forum but I don't think it's right or fair to start a thread in AH mocking them.

Would you do the same with personal issues or LTI?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

no one would read any ****e over in the conspiracy forum unless they where conditioned into thinking that reading ****e was ok, fcuking fluoride in the water lads

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

I like to read the CT forum when I think I've finally gone crazy, and compared to ct posters, it always assures I haven't.

Wait, really? I was totally joking with the other two posts, but seriously? If someone actually told you that they thought the Earth was on a train with a monkey driver called Steve, so on, your first thought would be "Hmm, yes, intriguing" and not "Jesus, I think this guy needs psychiatric assistance"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Don't insult other forums and the people who post there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement