Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whisper

Options
  • 16-04-2014 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Anyone download this app? I did because the concept is fresh and light heated- people anonymously post things they're keeping bottled up. but the thing is so overrun with randy gay people (men and women both) it quickly turns into a different type of app! I had to delete it because it was bringing out a seedy side to me I didn't know I had.
    Anyway anyone else have experiences with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Nathan Berburoc

Ive heard about it and thought it was an interesting concept with the annonymity because it removed some of the boastful vane stuff that you often see on Facebook. But it doesnt surprise me that its turned in to a bit of a salacious dirty talk forum.But im sure the filthier the stories are the more interesting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Battered tackies

Not so much the stories as private messages for hookups :P a pity

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Lmklad

Not so much the stories as private messages for hookups :P a pity

I'm sure it provides an outlet for bi's. Places like grindr can be very hostile towards the bi. :)

I had to delete it because it was bringing out a seedy side to me I didn't know I had.

You say that like it's a bad thing! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Battered tackies

You say that like it's a bad thing! :pac:

Hahahahahahaha :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,871 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Never heard of it before this thread. It looks crap.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement