Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Smart TV UE32ES5500

Options
  • 08-01-2013 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Having had my new Samsung ES5500 for a few weeks now I'm not so happy with it. It's supposed to offer vivid viewing and vibrant colour more realism than ever before thanks to a resolution twice as high as standard HD TVs. A Samsung Smart TV delivers a breathtaking viewing experience that takes you beyond the screen into a world of total immersion. All I can say is there must be something wrong with mine. The picture quality is crap, more so when there is fast movement on the screen and colours seem to run into one another even on adverts. I must get in touch with retailer where I purchased it and see what happens.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭mar1us

What sort of device you have conected to ur smart tv ,i mean a satelitte receiver,soreview,digital cable from upc? could be the leads specialy if u use scart leads ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gadget Man

Hi Mar1us. Thanks for taking the trouble to read my message. I'm connected using digital cable from upc, with a HDMI cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭mar1us

No worries GadetMan i own an samsung smart tv and picture is briliant that why i'm surprise to hear that,did u try different hdmi cable or try to tune the soreview channels specialy rte 2HD and see the picture difference,depends of location soreview you can recive it with a simple cheap aerial

Good luck !

Advertisement