Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A concrete answer regarding exceeding wordcount for the Geography Field Study

Options
  • 19-03-2013 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I'm probably about one hundred over in all, maybe less. I know I have gone over but frankly my writing is tiny and it masks it well. Even if I am penalised, how many marks do I stand to lose?
    I only ask this question because, even though I've searched it here, there never seems to be a concrete answer. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

100 words over should be sound. When asked at the end of the booklet what the word count was I put in something like 1,080 although it was probably hundreds more. There were some people in my class who had way more than me as well. Nothing came of it. So long as you're not writing on the blank pages where you're supposed to be drawing, don't worry about it.

Advertisement