Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Class 10 32GB micro SD around €30

• 24-02-2012 1:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭

MyMemory have class 10 Lexar micro sd cards at the moment. Got one a few weeks ago for Galaxy S2, great price for a class 10. Be quick though, they 'only' have 1000 and the price is only for 12 hours. The main thing I use it for is storing HD video and pics I take on the phone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭MrMan

I've been waiting ages to buy a 32GB but had to wait for an affordable price so I've just ordered one.

Thanks for the tip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Niceeeeeeee
    Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Thomasofmel

Thanks for the tip - order placed :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Dont need, cant afford, but really want...... hnnnngh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Got one for around the same price on amazon at xmas, bargain at that price.

Also worth checking to see if they let you order in sterling to save a few cent as it's 23.99 in sterling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

5% cash back through fatcheese

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I ordered one, but I'm a bit wary of the brand but since It's class 10 it should be good. I see a few class 10's on ebay, for around the same price, but anything I ever buy off ebay(Even brand names) is usually cheap chinese knock off's.

Advertisement