Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC TV Account

Options
  • 20-10-2014 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

I registered an account with UFC to watch the McGregor fight and paid the 20 quid but someone told me I should cancel my account afterwards because UFC charge your account on a regular bases. Is this true, I would have thought I pay nothing until I actually want to buy a particular fight.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

It's a recurring subscription service. I get charged €7.99 per month for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Was considering signing up to fight pass - does anyone use this exclusively for watching ufc? i'd have no problem connecting/streaming it to my tv if i needed it so for 8e a month its seems like a good deal (rather than buying bt sports)

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

Was considering signing up to fight pass - does anyone use this exclusively for watching ufc? i'd have no problem connecting/streaming it to my tv if i needed it so for 8e a month its seems like a good deal (rather than buying bt sports)

Fight Pass is a fantastic service. All the Ultimate Fighter seasons on it and every single UFC Fight.. only drawback is you have to wait 90days before the PPV shows are on it.. Fox and Fight Night ones are up straight away. I use it more than Netflix..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

ps3man wrote: »
    Fight Pass is a fantastic service. All the Ultimate Fighter seasons on it and every single UFC Fight.. only drawback is you have to wait 90days before the PPV shows are on it.. Fox and Fight Night ones are up straight away. I use it more than Netflix..

So, what if you want to what a ppv event the next morning? (rather than watch it live)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,092 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

So, what if you want to what a ppv event the next morning? (rather than watch it live)
    PPV's aren't showed live on fight pass.
    If you want to watch a PPV event, you need to either buy the ppv, have a subscription to a channel that is showing it, or some other way of watching it.

Fight Pass shows all free events live. You have immediate access to these fights after the event. PPVs are accessible after 90 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Fight Pass is superb. So much content and streaming quality is spot on (had no issues with UFC 178).

Advertisement