Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perseus Telecom

Options
  • 25-07-2014 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Has anyone heard anything about a company called Perseus Telecom coming to Galway in the near future?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I had a quick google there and came across some stuff that points to that Perseus are indeed coming to Galway.
    Are you trying to settle a rumour or looking for work?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Hi Biko,

Supposed to have an interview with them but there's been very little information on them and where they will be based in Galway. Just wanted to get more info

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭boardzz

Announced today they are hiring 25. Parkmore estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 waterone

Does anyone know who Perseus are recruiting through?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

When I spoke to them, it was direct. Went through the interview stages but pulled out before the face to face as it was a bit too vague for me. No work on Salary, working hours, location, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭LowOdour

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

heard they dont pay great, who knows though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mgsTB

I heard different- I suppose depends what role its for. They did/do want qualified people so probably a bit of a stretch for Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭barrystealover

what exactly do perseus do( in layman's terms please)?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭spankalish

Perseus is the world’s leading provider of managed services for high-precision, high-speed, high-performance applications.

Basically they deliver high performance networking for Businesses and the likes. They have won several awards, the most recent being one of the most innovative IT companies in 2014. Their Network Operation Center (NOC) is in Park More West in Galway. They are a very multi cultural business founded in 2010. To have achieved what they have achieved in such short time is impressive.

This a link to their website: http://perseus.co/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Very impressive.

The fact that it took a year and 2 days for someone to reply to the thread is not so impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭spankalish

QikBax wrote: »
    Very impressive.

The fact that it took a year and 2 days for someone to reply to the thread is not so impressive.

Only reason I posted this is because I have an interview with them next week and was reading up about them. They're impressive. I just came across this thread and posted what I did.

Advertisement