Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MMA Gym in Sandyford/Stillorgan?

• 12-01-2014 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

A mate of mine is looking for MMA gym around Sandyford or Stillorgan, I'm a bit out of touch. Can anyone recommend any?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

The area is scarce enough for them. SBG Blackrock could be his local gym.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Is it MMA specifically he's looking for?

SBG Blackrock would be the closest as Xlami said. For BJJ though Gracie Barra Ireland is on Dundrum Main Street.

If he lives close to the Luas line there are plenty of option in/around the City Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭fianna.5u.com

Hi,

I logged into a super old account to answer this.

We're near the Kilmacud and Ballaly Luas stops.

We train Monday at 7pm and Saturday at 11:30am in St Olaf's National School. We're beginner friendly and have been there since 2002 (one of the oldest MMA gyms in Ireland).

http://fiannagym.wordpress.com/where-are-we/

Advertisement