Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sorry, do you want Condoms with that?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

That sums it up pretty well. The last night I was out, had two drinks, was sitting at a table minding my own business, accidentally made eye contact with a friend of a friend, he comes straight over, sits down and trys to kiss me. I had never met him before or spoken two words to the guy. e had clearly been puking as his breath smelled like vomit.. I had to reject him, does that make me a bitch, I think not!!

ooh.romantic.
    i'm not female and i dont frequent drinking establishments so i'll have to take your word for it.
    but i think ,again, it's down to the biological reasons i stipulated.
    if the roles were reversed not many guys would refuse to kiss the girl back.
    puke or no puke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

i think we should start a club of Nice gentlefolk who would buy a drink after getting turned down. I'd love to see the christmas party lol\
    puke or no puke.

im pretty sure id stop right there and then to be honest wudangclan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭cathysworld

wudangclan wrote: »
    ooh.romantic.
    i'm not female and i dont frequent drinking establishments so i'll have to take your word for it.
    but i think ,again, it's down to the biological reasons i stipulated.
    puke or no puke.

I dont frequent them any more, not worth it! yeah I think youre actually right there! Haha I actually vomitted a few years ago on a night out in Oz and an (English) guy later tried to kiss me, I rejected him cos it was disgusting :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

wudangclan wrote: »
    puke or no puke.

Speak for yourself there young fellah. A brazen hussy stinking of puke accosts me in a nightclub? Hmmm..... let me see - nah I think I'll pass on that one.

Some men have these odd things you might not have heard of..... they're called standards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

There's so few of ye polite gentlemen left in the world Portoman for us "honest to God ditch pigs"

I never labelled you that sweetheart but if you say so...

that guy sounds like a class act by the way! say he cleans up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Some men have these odd things you might not have heard of..... they're called standards.

and some men have these odd things you might not have heard of.
    they're called beer goggles.

*i'm probably with you on the puke thing.not very alluring when i put my mind to it.

portomar wrote: »
    I never labelled you that sweetheart but if you say so...

that guy sounds like a class act by the way! say he cleans up

Yeah I hope you would label me as that cos I would never want to be approached by you and your massive head!

He cleans up his own vomit and thats about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Jayo Robards

Thanks.

In fairness only the 3rd woman is ugly (and most of that is due to bad lighting). She could still do better than the mong she's with.

Thanks.

In fairness only the 3rd woman is ugly (and most of that is due to bad lighting). She could still do better than the mong she's with.

They keep showing this ad in cinemas lately!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

Yeah I hope you would label me as that cos I would never want to be approached by you and your massive head!

He cleans up his own vomit and thats about it!

see here's my point...at what point did i come across as having a big head?? i joked about being gods gift to women, i then proceeded to say i score a lot abroad because trying to score girls in Ireland has taught me to be very charming...i think Irish people are average looking generally and i do put myself in that bracket. More typical Irish girl being a b1tch to an Irish male comin' out here??

or would you just prefer me to have zero confidence like you wrongly accused me of thinking about Irish girls??

portomar wrote: »
    see here's my point...at what point did i come across as having a big head?? i joked about being gods gift to women, i then proceeded to say i score a lot abroad because trying to score girls in Ireland has taught me to be very charming...i think Irish people are average looking generally and i do put myself in that bracket. More typical Irish girl being a b1tch to an Irish male comin' out here??

or would you just prefer me to have zero confidence like you wrongly accused me of thinking about Irish girls??

Youre right Irish male, im a complete bitch. Best of luck in your travels/hook ups!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭speaktofrank

I have found that to be true too, (about doing better abroad)

I have been with some amazing looking girls over here in France, and usually have no problem with that side of things here, while back home I can't get a decent looking girl to talk to me at all. Has been over 5 years since I even kissed an Irish girl...:confused:

Advertisement