Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus with no license plate

Options
  • 12-06-2014 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,635 ✭✭✭✭

I only noticed it didn't have a license plate on the rear while reviewing my bikecam footage (I was just looking at the footage to observe how close it came to running me over last month)

http://tinypic.com/r/m8pmvp/8

Isn't that an offence? Bit of a problem if I had gotten knocked off I would have thought?

Or is that it hidden away behind dirty glass on the lower rear window?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,540 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure Dublin Bus could track it down if you had a time and place and it didn't stop (as required by law) in such a situation.

Anyway it's not a cycling topic at all so I'm closing this thread - feel free to ask in somewhere like Commuting and transport if you do need more info.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement