Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with a redirect loop on a Sony Xperia z

Options
  • 26-09-2013 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi. I've a problem with the website premier league.i can log in but when I click to go to the fantasy team area I keep getting a redirect loop. Can anyone help me please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

waybuloo wrote: »
    Hi. I've a problem with the website premier league.i can log in but when I click to go to the fantasy team area I keep getting a redirect loop. Can anyone help me please

What browser are you using ?

Are you using the mobile or full version of the premier league website?

Are you getting any error messages?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 waybuloo

madfcuker wrote: »
    What browser are you using ?

Are you using the mobile or full version of the premier league website?

Are you getting any error messages?

I'm using chrome,i've tried both mobile and full website,it worked fine until 3 week's ago,only thing I can think is chrome updated around then,can't rem error number but can get it,keeps saying to many redirects unable to finish,I cleared cache and browsing history,really puzzled

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

waybuloo wrote: »
    I'm using chrome,i've tried both mobile and full website,it worked fine until 3 week's ago,only thing I can think is chrome updated around then,can't rem error number but can get it,keeps saying to many redirects unable to finish,I cleared cache and browsing history,really puzzled

Ensure you have cookies enabled in chrome.

Do you have any add ons in chrome also.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 waybuloo

madfcuker wrote: »
    Ensure you have cookies enabled in chrome.

Do you have any add ons in chrome also.

Just found out today it's ok on Wi-Fi.seems it's a problem with some secure websites on the Tesco network. They having lots of problems. Pity I'm locked into a contract. Thanks anyway

Advertisement