Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boiler stove

• 18-08-2011 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone is familiar with the corrib 21kw boiler stove currently being advertised in discount depot in killarney,tried google but not getting much off there,so if anyone has any feedback on this i'd appreciate it before i consider making a purchase,THANKS.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

never heard of this make,
    you cant beat a stanley really, the erin or the new stanley reginald,
    hamco have a similar sized stove which is reasonably priced and their a long established company to,
    think hennelly make the same size one and cheaper again if on a budget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jigsnreels

Just bought one in Tralee today. Being delivered next Monday. Will keep u posted

• Registered Users Posts: 21 lordhaha

Any update on the Corrib? Was thinking of buying 1.

Bought one from Tralee. Wont be delivered til Monday. Fittings were fairly reasonable. He knocked off €50 from total so including delivery we got it for €1050. Will keep u all posted as to functioning of stove

Thanks bud :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭major deegan

I didnt end up getting the corrib lordhaha but i did install an 8kw non boiler in another room(firewarm) and am well pleased with that one.I'm still interested in the CORRIB for heating the rads though and will be interested to see how jigsnreels gets on with his and how it performs for him.Other than what you see on here i havent any more on it.

Base going down at weekend. Plumber hopefully here Mon/ Tues. All going well should have it up and running next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 leedsutd11

Hi Jigsnreels

how are you faring with the corrib stove is it deliv ering the water and rad heating you expected
    how is the quality of the stove itself

I'm about to purchase one and I am on a budget and this looks like good value

I installed a corrib 2 weeks ago, Excellent value for money. Does exactly what it says on the tin ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 conjollins

Just wondering if anyone has any further feedback on the Corrib Stove or Henley stoves in general? The price is really good in discountdepot for a 21KW - I'm a little sceptical though that it will heat 21 rads as per their sign in the shop. The Hamco Glenmore is 30KW and will heat about 20??? Never realised there was so much choice when it comes to stoves!!!!!

• Advertisement

I have 7 4&5 foot doubles running off the corrib (14 rads) All working fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 keego7

i was wondering how you got on with the boiler to do the rads , i'm ordering one shortly , would appreciate hearing your experience , Keego

• Registered Users Posts: 24 conjollins

Went with a blacksmith forge - will have further feedback in next few weeks as its not fully hooked up yet

Advertisement