Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannondale Caad9 Ultegra BBQ Black for Sale

Options
  • 22-11-2014 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi all this is just about to go up on Adverts. Selling my Caad9 one of last ones handmade in USA. Specs below:

Caad 9 full ultegra 6700 in BBQ Black. Compact FSA SLK Carbon crank 50/34- cassette 11/28. Mavic ksyrium elite wheels. Pro vibe 7s Stem (110mm) Vibe 7s Seatpost and vibe 7s classic Handlebars 42cm. Specialized Romin elite saddle. 1350 as is and throw in pedals look keo 2 max in black. Cassette is new - moved up from 11/25 and new Dura Ace chain. New Specialized Armidillo Elite tyres only just on.

I will consider splitting this up or putting some less expensive finishing kit on to lower price.

Pics to follow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭bsb1971

What size is the frame and what would you be looking for it without the groupset?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭crosbie

bsb1971 wrote: »
    What size is the frame and what would you be looking for it without the groupset?

Hey are you just lookin for frame?

It's 54 but long top tube for 54 - I'm a 56 in Specialized and cervelo. What height are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭bsb1971

size suits me, prefer long reach. you got any pics of frame. would be interested in frame, forks, headset.

bsb1971 wrote: »
    size suits me, prefer long reach. you got any pics of frame. would be interested in frame, forks, headset.

Great - I will get some pics later and come back with a price for frame, forks and headset. Do you want the BB30 bottom bracket?

Some pics here. Small scratch on top tube but otherwise frame still is a looker.

• Advertisement

Some more pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 835 ✭✭✭countrykid

That's a LOVELY bike....

countrykid wrote: »
    That's a LOVELY bike....

Yeah think it's like 'triggers brush' only thing stock since I bought it is the frame and crank!!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭ray o

I'm interested in some of the Ultegra components if decide to split.

ray o wrote: »
    I'm interested in some of the Ultegra components if decide to split.

Hey ray o - at the moment I'm selling the ultegra as a complete set with the slk crank but if I need to split it I'll give you first pick!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭ray o

crosbie wrote: »
    Hey ray o - at the moment I'm selling the ultegra as a complete set with the slk crank but if I need to split it I'll give you first pick!!

I here ya. Just so you know if you do end up splitting I'm after the brakes & both derailers.

Hi all looks like I'm splitting this up as no serious interest on full bike.

Split as follows:-
    Frame forks, headset and BB30 bottom bracket (new) €750
    Wheels €350 - these are under offer at moment.
    Groupset incl. FSA SLK compact crankset €450

Stem, bars etc I'll keep for the new build.

Thanks for looking.

@bsb1971 - are you still interested in frame?

UPDATE:
    Wheels - SOLD
    Pedals - SOLD
    Handlebars - SOLD

I can leave the bike/frame in Cycleways over the weekend if anyone wants to pop in for a look - let me know.

Advertisement