Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot Partner FAP

Options
  • 22-05-2015 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭

Hi. Looking at a 1.6 2012 peugeot partner and on the back is "Partner FAP". Quick google seems to say its to do with the DPF, am I correct that this is what it means.

If so is DPF standard on all models from 2012 onwards?

Was there no DPF on this engine prior to this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭gooner99

Thanks for the reply. I was told this one is a 75hp model. Do the dpf in these give a lot of bother?

It's got a full Peugeot service history with approx 60,000 km's. sold by main dealer with one years warranty left on her. Few extra's on it as it was originally a demo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Oh god .. REALLY :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR5pJjtRSDXcSuUywoMNCzYnSJbbPfEy3h20giacDKuUGvrOGn

Oh god .. REALLY :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR5pJjtRSDXcSuUywoMNCzYnSJbbPfEy3h20giacDKuUGvrOGn

Maybe I've turned blonde or slow (probably the latter). Don't get this!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,389 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

fap

• Advertisement

Oh dear.leaving that fault aside.any others?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

yuloni wrote: »

Thanks for that.I think all these small van makes and models have their faults.I drove this one it didnt seem underpowered.But will take it for another drive tomorrow.I wont be using it for work or heavy loads and wont put huge milleage on it.guess if you give the dpf a good blow out every few weeks it may be ok. Do the newer 90hp ones have dpfs also?

Advertisement