Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavy duty rubber hose for garden

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭jimf

have a look here its top quality but also top price warranty says its good tack

http://www.gardena.com/uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Sitamoia

They seem the business alright, sound. Sick of the cheap ones, have to buy a new one every year it seems.

Sitamoia wrote: »
    They seem the business alright, sound. Sick of the cheap ones, have to buy a new one every year it seems.

I know the feeling the cheap ones are a pile of ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Whay you need to look out for is "No Torsion Hose" (NTS). I have had the same hose in the van for years. It can handle cold to boiling hot water and all the muck that comes out of central heating systems. Its very durable and rolls back up nice and neatly for stoarage.

K.Flyer wrote: »
    Whay you need to look out for is "No Torsion Hose" (NTS). I have had the same hose in the van for years. It can handle cold to boiling hot water and all the muck that comes out of central heating systems. Its very durable and rolls back up nice and neatly for stoarage.

had 1 as well k flyer until my brother borrowed a present of it a couple of years ago

• Advertisement
Advertisement