Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cineworld Unlimited Card - how many films do you see in a month?

• 21-10-2014 12:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭

Just wondering for those of us who have an unlimited Cineworld card, how many films would you see on average in a month. Its undoubtably great value for anyone that loves films and it does entice you to go and see more films than you normally would as it feels like is 'free' entry. Personally i see around 2 a week on average so 8 a month

How many do you see in a month? 20 votes

0-4
    0% 0 votes
    5-7
    65% 13 votes
    8-10
    10% 2 votes
    11 plus
    25% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Something like you op. Oh got an email there a few months ago to say she had been to see 76 films in the past 12 months, let her know how much we saved. Granted at least 50% of the time we will get our snacks in the cinema so they do make a few quid on top.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I used to go a few times a week, when i worked shift. But nowadays, i'm lucky to get to one film a week. Haven't actually been in about 2 months (Guardians was the last film i saw), which to be fair is unusual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I go to about 2-3 a month which means I'm barely getting value out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

I've seen 42 since May so that works out around 8 a month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I've actually seen none in more than 6 months due to an absolute inability to watch a film there because of the amount of fcuking idiots that can't shut the fcuk up.

Should probably cancel my subsrciption.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

According to my Gmail: 9 films since January. Time to cancel!

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

Birneybau wrote: »
    I've actually seen none in more than 6 months due to an absolute inability to watch a film there because of the amount of fcuking idiots that can't shut the fcuk up.

Should probably cancel my subsrciption.

Yeah it's a horrible cinema, couldn't pay me to go and watch something there. And these unlimited card deals tend to make you go to some trash to justify the spend per month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Easily 5 a week, if not more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

cloud493 wrote: »
    Easily 5 a week, if not more.

If one were homeless they could go 5 time a day. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I see pretty much everything that comes out there, anything else I go to IFI or the screen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

I'd usually go about twice a week. I find it great value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

In London we use to get a couple of times a week probably only go 4 times a month now the 25% off at the bar is a nice little extra! We have the UK card so save a little on the one here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

It varies but on average about twice a week or 8 times a month. Brilliant value and end up seeing some hidden gems I would normally have missed (and some utter crap sometimes it has to be said!!). Couldn't live without it personally. Gives you something "free" to do when you're broke as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

grimm2005 wrote: »
    It varies but on average about twice a week or 8 times a month. Brilliant value and end up seeing some hidden gems I would normally have missed (and some utter crap sometimes it has to be said!!). Couldn't live without it personally. Gives you something "free" to do when you're broke as well.

Yeh we often go to films because f it doesn't cost anything extra may as well and some times you get to see something great that you would have never taken a punt on if you were paying €10 a time. I go to a good few of the Unlimited screenings too nice to get to see a film early even if it is just a few days early.

Advertisement