Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dole in Northern Ireland

Options
  • 22-10-2011 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

anyone know what rates they have in the North for family with 2 child's?

I'm thinking of going back to college and the only university that has the course I want to do is in the North, just wonder if we get enough to survive there, in case we don't get part time job quick enough.

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭donegal11

You can't be a student and claim the dole.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Ammsy500

I think you can get a back to education allowance, my sister is getting it and she is in university in Edinburgh. It is the irish one so not sure about the Uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

Ammsy500 wrote: »
    I think you can get a back to education allowance, my sister is getting it and she is in university in Edinburgh. It is the irish one so not sure about the Uk.

thanks, yea I think thats what I be looking in to, but before I start university I'm gonna have to sign on :)

p.s. I actaully hold a british passport but lived here since 15 so I haven't a clue about any of these in uk or the north.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

StRiKeR wrote: »
    Ammsy500 wrote: »

thanks, yea I think thats what I be looking in to, but before I start university I'm gonna have to sign on :)

p.s. I actaully hold a british passport but lived here since 15 so I haven't a clue about any of these in uk or the north.

You have to be on the dole for twelve months in order to claim back to education for any third level Universitys or institute if technology. PLC course require you too be on it for 6 months

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

Dole :confused:

Ya gotta be jokin'

How's things in the PC/Android/Jailbreakin'/Repair business?????

Your Strap-line gives it away a Chara!!!

iPhone iPads Android Phones repair, unlocking or Jailbreaking, Laptops PCs Repair and Upgrades, Contact Me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

This is going well then.closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement