Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell discount codes

Options
  • 29-09-2015 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

Any Dell discounts coming soon anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Any Dell discounts coming soon anyone know?

Joining the public sector discount scheme will get you 10% off Dell - you just say you are an employee of some County Council or whatever, but you will get a load of emails ever after. Www.publicsectorroi.groupscheme.com. None of their other offers ever seemed much use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭superflyninja

is there any check whether you are a member of the public service at all? any risk to doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

is there any check whether you are a member of the public service at all? any risk to doing it?

Seems not. I just signed up, said I was employed by a certain county council, got an email back, can't remember how long it took mind you, it didn't ask for an employer number or anything so I can't see how they would actually check. If ya put down HSE who have maybe 100,000 employees? It's only 10%, but it was handy to get a bit off my laptop. You can then join the DellVIP club or something but I don't recall ever getting anything much from them.

It's like the 48 mobile phone thing - I don't think they give a toss.

Advertisement