Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gamestop

Options
  • 12-08-2011 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭

hi, hope this is the right place to put this! I want to bring in a few games to gamestop to sell them, does anyone know how much i should get for gta 4 and need for speed hot persuit, bith for ps3. gta4 has just outlived its life really, i have saints row 2 for last year and gta has not got a look in since! its what gta should have been! and well need for speed hot persuit is just terrible, played it about twice, only got it few weeks ago but its terrible!

just dont want to be ripped off is all! il probably only get about 10euro for the two or that will it be does anybody know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

You'd be better off emailing hello@gamestop.ie or posting on their facebook page for a proper chance at a price/answer.

Or just try selling on adverts.ie for a price you think is reasonable (but be prepared for outrageous offers)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

flas wrote: »
    and well need for speed hot persuit is just terrible, played it about twice, only got it few weeks ago but its terrible!

Really? That's a disappointment, because it looks like great craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

hot pursuit is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

i'll give ya €10 for hot pursuit

• Registered Users Posts: 53,916 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Im trying to contact them to cancel an order but they dont like answering emails it seems

Their contact on the website doesnt open, so by any chance does anyone know their phone number?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

For which store, or do you mean the head office?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,916 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Daemos wrote: »
    For which store, or do you mean the head office?

Thanks but never mind got it myself

I had to go into Frequently Asked Questions tab to find the details

Advertisement