Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 16 Ps4 29.99€ [No Code Requests]

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Yeah it was €19.50 for black Friday on ps4.

I think they're looking for deals apart from that one, they missed that one :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CFC007

I also ordered on Black Friday and was given a reservation code with a delivery date of Tuesday. Called in today and they didn't receive it and was told they don't know when it will be back in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Boradriver

Tried to reserve mine last Friday in Limerick but received no text or email. Pity, great deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

€35 for a copy at Smyths is a good deal still.

ronanc1000 wrote: »

Says €45 on their site...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

That's FIFA 15 :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Got my copy but thinking of trading it to get PES 16, anyone know if CEX are still honoring the 48€ voucher trade in or has that gone down? A poster a while back mentioned they might be only offering 30€. Can't get to a store anytime soon so cant check!

rejkin wrote: »
    Got my copy but thinking of trading it to get PES 16, anyone know if CEX are still honoring the 48€ voucher trade in or has that gone down? A poster a while back mentioned they might be only offering 30€. Can't get to a store anytime soon so cant check!

€43 cash €48 voucher: https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5030935121391#.VmBaLfnhDIU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭mossy464

Ordered last Friday and was supposed to be ready to collect from today but still no text and the store ain't answering all day. Any point in going out or should I hold on for a text.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

I reserved it and it was due in today to be fair to the store they called me and told me it wasnt in the delivery and would be early next week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Boradriver

Ah, that's not bad. Thanks for that, might get it there so.

Ordered it, went it to pay when I received the text and they said I had to pay full price and not the 30 quid. Joke, won't be dealing with them again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭Damien360

mossy464 wrote: »
    Ordered last Friday and was supposed to be ready to collect from today but still no text and the store ain't answering all day. Any point in going out or should I hold on for a text.
    Bazzy wrote: »
    I reserved it and it was due in today to be fair to the store they called me and told me it wasnt in the delivery and would be early next week.
    Ordered it, went it to pay when I received the text and they said I had to pay full price and not the 30 quid. Joke, won't be dealing with them again.

Exactly the same here. Reserved PS4 headset and FIFA. Text says available until today. Wife tried last few days, not in stock. I rang tonight and was told none in stock and will not be until after Christmas. So Argos took orders they could'nt fulfil. Black Friday was a marketing plug and it appears they will not honour the deals given.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Tigercreed

I ordered it for collection last Friday at 29.99 in Stephens Green. Went in yesterday but it was out of stock, they told me to come back in when it was back in stock and I would get it at that price.

Saw one this morning, reserved it, went in and they gave it to me at 29.99 no problem.

I also had a 5 euro argos voucher so got it for 24.99. Happy days.

Once you have the original email confirmation, there's no problem getting it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭mossy464

Picked up my copy last night for 29.99.

Had originally reserved it on black Friday to be collected the following week but it wasn't in stock so never got the text. Kept an eye on the stock and reserved it when it came back in.

Went in with my original reservation and new reservation and got it at the cheaper price. Happy days.

Advertisement