Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bosch Tassimo Suny Coffee Machine 35 euro

• 27-11-2015 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

These are 34.99 in Dunnes this morning & Costa 16 pack pods 1.70 each

Guy in Dunnes douglas said they got 26 machines . I got one about an hour ago & still a good few left. Seems like a good deal. V impulse buy on my part

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭rachaell

I got the last one in Crumlin and got the last three pack of pods, that was at 9.10 this morning. Girl said a guy came in when they opened and bought nearly 30 packs!
    Great deal, another pressie off the list. Thx to the person that posted about it last night on argos thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

There was limit of 3 packs of pods per person in Douglas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,648 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

I presume that the €10 off €50 spend doesn't apply to the machines but what about the pods?

Advertisement