Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

U2 suck

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Dopey

bzpc26 wrote:
    There was 4 of us in upper cusack, we paid more for "good" tickets and from all the feedback got the worst. All 4 of us had the same experience, the sound was muffled and tin-ey. We couldn't get into it, the sound was really that bad.

In terms of fault, it has to start with the sound engineers. Granted they have a challenge with the stadiums echo, but it can be resolved.

U2 in croker. No excuses, it's got to be best.

I agree with bzpc26. Where you there on the Fri or Sat night?

For those of you who think I and others are moaners then I wish you had been there. I was looking forward to U2 for ages. I was at two previous gigs and thought they were in the best live act in the world. Sadly, I no longer believe this to be the case. The sound was totally crap and I can't emphasive that enough. I'm not looking for perfection just adequate! I feel that strongly about it.

Apologies for bumping this back again but I've been on holidays for the past week.

Thanks for the responses.

Dopey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭BleakestH

U2 are incredibly crap these days, what boggles the mind is how far up Bono's arsehole the Irish music media is.

Advertisement