Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

blue bangor

• 06-07-2013 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

hi guys does anybody know here a lad would get 250 blue bangors 12x24 or 14x24 there pretty hard to find

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

There is a fellow near Nenagh that may be worth a try. I sold him a roof of old Bangors a few years ago and he collected. Sorry, don't remember name or number but if you know someone from around there they may know of him. I found his ad in BuyAndSell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭650gs

There is a fellow near Nenagh that may be worth a try. I sold him a roof of old Bangors a few years ago and he collected. Sorry, don't remember name or number but if you know someone from around there they may know of him. I found his ad in BuyAndSell.
    Ha ha that's a good one or just drive around Tipp its not a big place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

650gs wrote: »
    Ha ha that's a good one or just drive around Tipp its not a big place

Obviously straight A's in geography

Advertisement