Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Cheap Dog Kennels?

Options
  • 25-10-2010 8:40am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Girlfriend needs an outdoor dog kennel for her small terrior, but after going to a few local places (Garden center, vet) they arent any cheaper that €140 and thats the small kennel. What a bloody rip off for a few pieces of wood glued together :rolleyes:

Is their any place that sells cheaper kennels? or would I be better off heading to local hardware store and buying some wood to build it myself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Have you tried the small ads? Lots of people sell kennels that are in perfectly good condition for far less then they would be sold for in shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

R u living in Co, Dublin??Kinsealey pet store are havin a sale on atm the xtra large kennel was only 140 euro was a really good size so a small one shud be considerably cheaper:)if not it prob would be cheaper to build your own we built one 4 our boxer for less dan 100 euro...hope this helps ya

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Have you tried the small ads? Lots of people sell kennels that are in perfectly good condition for far less then they would be sold for in shops.

Ah never thought of that! :p
    sassychick wrote: »
    R u living in Co, Dublin??Kinsealey pet store are havin a sale on atm the xtra large kennel was only 140 euro was a really good size so a small one shud be considerably cheaper:)if not it prob would be cheaper to build your own we built one 4 our boxer for less dan 100 euro...hope this helps ya

Kerry unfortunly lol Well if I cant find anything used Im gonna just build one. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭liquoriceall

If its not too far I bought my kennel in O Riordans they are between Charleville and Ballyhea, bought a fairly big one and they delivered it to Limerick city for I think 120?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

www.adverts.ie

I myself just sold a small size kennel for €10 a couple of days ago. It was 100% perfect but that's why it was so cheap. No matter what tho, you'll pay less than a shop price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement