Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How old is my kitten?

Options
  • 24-10-2010 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I got a little female kitten yesterday from the drogheda cat rescue ( amazing people by the way ).
    I am not really sure how old she is. She is very playful and cudly but still a bit clumsy. She uses her litter no problem.

She weighs 580 grams. A little over a pound.

Can you help?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

here she is with a sz 10 pair of shoes and a pint, for sizing purposes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,442 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Cuuuuuuute! :D

I'd say about 7 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

yeah id say 6/7 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Yup I'd say 6 weeks ish. On that basis, don't play with her by roughhousing with your hands - use hands only for stroking and cuddles and 'facewashing'. Don't let her stalk or pounce on your fingers - if you do, you set yourself up for being shredded as she gets older.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

did they not say what age they thought she was? i would ring and ask them as u need to know rough age for vax etc. Was she vax by the way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

did they not say what age they thought she was? i would ring and ask them as u need to know rough age for vax etc. Was she vax by the way?
    I have to call her vet tomorrow to see what she's had done with them.

Advertisement