Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cant get new Sky T.V layout

• 16-05-2015 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

^^ I have a Sky+ box not hd and i don't have the new sky layout. I tried to update it the manual way but made no difference .Any help/tips appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

rvpalldway wrote: »
    ^^ I have a Sky+ box not hd and i don't have the new sky layout. I tried to update it the manual way but made no difference .Any help/tips appreciated

You will only get the new layout with a HD box not a Sky + box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,577 ✭✭✭swoofer

I'm afraid its worse than that, only certain boxes will be updated!! (nice one sky)

"When will my Sky+HD box be updated?
    We’ll be updating all compatible Sky+HD boxes in batches over the next few weeks, so you might see these new features on your TV before or after your friends. Once you check your model number, you’ll be able to find when to expect your update using the table below.

Sky+HD Box type Version no. begins

When to expect your update
    Amstrad DRX8904 F31 Coming soon
    Amstrad DRX890W4F31Coming soon
    Amstrad DRX8954 F31 Coming soon
    Amstrad DRX895W4F31Coming soon

Amstrad DRX7804F30 Incompatible - will not be updated
    Pace HD 9F30 Incompatible - will not be updated
    Samsung HD 9730 Incompatible - will not be updated
    Thomson HD4E30 Incompatible - will not be update

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭rvpalldway

disappointed but thanks kinda pissed wanted to watch a few series of 24...will have to watch on the internet now

Advertisement