Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Go - limit on devices?

• 21-09-2014 8:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I know is only possible to use be logged into Sky Go on two devices at a time.

What about the total number of devices you can use though?

Can I switch between iPad, desktop and laptop any amount of times as long as only two are logged in at the same time?

Or is there a limit to how devices I can use in a month?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,303 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hi,

I know is only possible to use be logged into Sky Go on two devices at a time.

What about the total number of devices you can use though?

Can I switch between iPad, desktop and laptop any amount of times as long as only two are logged in at the same time?

Or is there a limit to how devices I can use in a month?
    With an ordinary sub you can register and use 2 devises only. You can change the devices once a month afaik.

For an additional €6 a month (free if you have multiroom) you can register 4 devices but can only use 2 of them at any one time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Thank you.

That is my question fully answered if you want to lock the thread.

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭Masala

Sorry to Bump this old thread.... but has the rule above on getting 4 x Devices changed???

I have the 2 x Devices ... but cant find info on how to move to 4 ?? (for free that is!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭Stillhouette

Masala wrote: »
    Sorry to Bump this old thread.... but has the rule above on getting 4 x Devices changed???

I have the 2 x Devices ... but cant find info on how to move to 4 ?? (for free that is!!)

You must pay extra for four devices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,303 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Masala wrote: »
    but cant find info on how to move to 4 ?? (for free that is!!)
    You must pay extra for four devices.
    Its about 5 or 6 euro for the extra 2 devices.

However if you have multi room you get to register 4 free of charge. Only 2 can be used at the same time though. You would also need to ring Sky to have this activated on your account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

muffler wrote: »
    Its about 5 or 6 euro for the extra 2 devices.

However if you have multi room you get to register 4 free of charge. Only 2 can be used at the same time though. You would also need to ring Sky to have this activated on your account.

Its very good especially now that the PS3 and PS4 are both on sky go :)

Advertisement