Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeworld Problems

Options
  • 14-06-2002 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

Hello, anyone out there have any tips as how to get my homeworld working ? One day it just decided to not work... It loads past the Sierra and the Relic Avi, then HW just crashes and brings me back to Windows. I tried using the /disableavi parameter but as I went to load HW the screen just flickered and went back to Windows. I've re-installed a couple of times now all with the same problems. Just wondering if it is a problem with the actual CD or something else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Practical

haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Ok, well it's working now. The only thing I did different was install it to it's default directory i.e C:\Sierra\Homeworld.
    Before I was telling it to install to C:\Games\Homeworld, dont know if this was the problem but it's working now :)

Oh and Prac, you're a lambar

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

What's new?

It's a tricky enough game allright...strange, that about the install directory...should do it no bother....hmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Yeah I thought so aswell, but it's the only thing that I did different. Oh well, I'll just leave it alone :)

Advertisement