Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Provisional license renewal

Options
  • 29-08-2011 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

Hey guys just a quick question.

I applied to kildare co. co. to renew my learner permit. I was on my second so was applying for my third.
    They took in my second provisional with the application as well as my test cert.
    When I got my second learner permit, it was done on the day.
    When I left this one in they said it will take up to 3 weeks.
    I heard somewhere that new licenses are of the card type but have no idea if that is true because I have never seen one.

Anyway the last thing that was mentioned to me was the money would not be taken out till it had been processed. Sure enought no money has been deducted yet.

Well I left the everything in on 12th of August and there hasn't been any movement.

I am wondering if everyone elses application is taking as long. I had to postpone my test because of this. Or cancel it in the words of the RSA.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Call the Motor Tax office in Naas and give them you're name and they will tell you.

Advertisement