Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Burberry Classic Gift Set

• 28-10-2014 11:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭

I've been tasked by my OH to get her the above for Christmas. I've been searching all over without success.

The only thing I've managed to get is the perfume. The body lotion and shower/bath lotion have failed me miserably.

Does anyone have an idea as to where I might find them?

*bump*

I've tried Arnott's, Clery's Debenhams, BT, Perfume shop ILAC, Boots and several other chemists without any luck, so far.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I've been tasked by my OH to get her the above for Christmas. I've been searching all over without success.

The only thing I've managed to get is the perfume. The body lotion and shower/bath lotion have failed me miserably.

Does anyone have an idea as to where I might find them?

*bump*

I've tried Arnott's, Clery's Debenhams, BT, Perfume shop ILAC, Boots and several other chemists without any luck, so far.

Have you asked any if they would be so kind as to purchase the gift set into the store on your behalf, from one of their suppliers?

Just a suggestion,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭Little Lion Woman

eBay could be an option, I did a search and the body lotion is available there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

eBay is one place I wouldn't chance. Too many counterfeits. I'd rather have a healthy, happy, partner - and stay in the good books. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

My local pharmacy normally stock it. I'll be in there Monday and take a look. If they have it I will pm you there number and I am sure they would arrange posting it to you. They are normally very helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭verywell

eBay is one place I wouldn't chance. Too many counterfeits. I'd rather have a healthy, happy, partner - and stay in the good books. :)

There are reputable sellers on eBay. Have a look at their rating and feedback and you can judge for yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Hi, I checked with pharmacy and they don't have it in stock. Their supplier is having trouble getting them. Sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Thanks for trying, Mia

I was afraid of that. *sniff* *sniff* (or, maybe not). :)

It looks like the bay is my only course of action. It's tricky, as most will not post Burberry to Ireland.

Thanks anyway.

Advertisement