Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair extensions

Options
  • 29-10-2014 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭

My natural hair is of good quality and shoulder length but dyed for years. I was

looking at you tube tutorials on hair and my hair is not thick enough to achieve

most of the hair styles.

Then I saw http://foxylocks.com/ for hair extensions.

Is this good? Or too good to be true?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭susanlinda823

Hair extensions are terrible. I just find them to look awfully fake no matter what you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I have easilocks and love love love them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

Ill mail you sasha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Ill mail you sasha.

Where do you get easilocks?

Aineoil wrote: »

I get mine done in tullamore

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭nemo32

Hi LexieOnRale, I'm getting Easilocks in this week. Are they easy to manage? I have pretty frizzy hair if not blowdryed.. do you think they'll blend in with my own hair? I'm not planning on getting long ones, just to add volume really. How long do yours last normally?

The hair lasts 9 months to a year depending how well you take care of them. You just get them moved up after 3 months.
    My natural hair would be very curly if it wasn't blowdried, and of course the hair extentions are straight. After washing my hair I would always blowdry it anyway as I don't want to get the hair around the locks matted.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭nemo32

Thanks Lexie, Do you use any special shampoo or products?

• Advertisement

I wash my hair with the shampoo and conditioner from pennies (sulphate/parraben free)
    I use uniq1 as a protein spray/protectant
    I use a Moroccan oil on the ends of my hair but want to get the easilocks rose gold oil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Aineoil wrote: »

There's a shop in Blanch too! I'd love to get a set but my hair is an awkward colour atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Lexie, Could you Pm me how much yours cost if you don't mind? And also about this sulphate free shampoo, whats it called/look like?

Tried to pm you, but it says your box is full!

Advertisement