Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas wish list

• 26-10-2014 9:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

Hi all :)

Around this time of year myself and my boyfriend start deciding on things we'd like for Xmas so we can start shopping in November, and so far the only thing I have on my wish list is the Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes mascara and nothing else. I've scoured the internet and cannot find anything else that I want. I want to get some new brushes too, maybe Sigma, Blank Canvas Cosmetics or Zoeva or something.

Has anyone got any ideas? I have loads of eyeshadows, so don't need any of those, same for lipsticks/lipglosses etc. I don't contour/highlight and I rarely wear bronzer so don't need/want that either.

For the first time in my life I am actually lost with what beauty products to get. What are you getting, or hoping to get this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭midnight_train

I want the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, I did a photo shoot a while back and the makeup artist used it on me, it made my skin look amazing! Flawless!

I'd also love to have a Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette, they look lovely.

And, would love a lipstick in true, deep, wine-colour red ... not sure which colour I'm after, but would love to find the perfect shade!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

I would like...

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipstick in Nude Kate
    Guerlain Meteorites Pearls in Medium
    Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Sandstone

I'm sure I will add to this list in the coming weeks :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

bnagrrl wrote: »
    I would like...

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipstick in Nude Kate
    Guerlain Meteorites Pearls in Medium

I'd take those too please! And a CT lip liner :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

Can you buy the ct products here? Never heard of them but love the look of them on the website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭bedlamaticable

shalalala wrote: »
    Can you buy the ct products here? Never heard of them but love the look of them on the website

You can get Charlotte Tilbury in BT's (they also have it on their website!) :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

And, would love a lipstick in true, deep, wine-colour red ... not sure which colour I'm after, but would love to find the perfect shade!
    I am looking for the same colour in a lipstick. I have MAC's Rebel but its more of a berry colour than a wine-ish colour. It can look kinda pink on my lips, I like the look of YSL Forbidden Burgundy, but in this pic its similar to Rebel but on Temptalia, it doesn't have that pink look t it?

DSC_0050.jpg

ysl_12rougevolupte004.jpg

http://www.temptalia.com/ysl-forbidden-burgundy-rouge-volupte-lipstick-review-photos-swatches

Maybe MAC Media?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Clinique do one called ciderberry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

http://uk.spacenk.com/virtual-domination-cheek-palette/MUK200013993.html

http://uk.spacenk.com/digital-world-lip-pencil-coffret/MUK200013994.html

only available to preorder at the moment on Space NK but boy are they pretty! The pencil set is good value as its about 28euros for one full size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

I haven't a definite list yet, but I do have my eye on a few things :)

- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Penelope Pink or Stoned Rose
    - NARS Audacious Lipstick in Jeanne
    - Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation
    - Maybe a cheeky Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder (Dim Light)
    - An Essie nail polish or two

... Not asking much :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I really want one or two of the By Terry eyeshadow sticks, maybe in a bronze and a gold, they just look so beautiful! Also have my eye on a deep berry Tom Ford lipstick, the name escapes me right now but it's amazing! Also really want his fragrance Black Orchid, it smells amazing! Sooo expensive though. But that's just me being a bit bold and wishful thinking I would never expect anyone to buy me those things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I've gotten into eyeshadows this year and I have a Naked 2 palette, but I'd like to be adventurous so I'd love a few different colour palettes.

Also only in the last week or so I've started wearing bold lipsticks.
    I'd normally just wear a light pink gloss, but I found a really bright coral-pink lippy that everyone's been complimenting, so it's inspired me to be more brave!

I'd love a primer too, as I don't wear any currently.

Advertisement