Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anastasia DipBrow Pomade shade query

Options
  • 26-10-2014 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I'm planning on purchasing the much exalted Dipbrow pomade, but I'm a bit confused as to which colour to go for! I have medium brown hair.. I think! I'm just scared of getting one that's too dark and wasting money. Has anyone any experience with the colours of this? I currently use the Catrice brow kit, which is probably a bit darker than my hair colour, but not majorly, if that can be used as a point of reference!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I have this in colour Auburn. I am blonde, with fair coloring but I like my eyebrows to look dark. These are seriously pigmented, so I use the tinyest smidgen when I am doing my eyebrows.

I was very unsure of the Auburn one when I looked online, as I thought it had a bit of a redish tinge too it, but it doesn't at all in real life. If you live in Dublin I would really recommend going in to Elysian brows on South William street. They sell it there, and matched me up perfectly. I would also recommend buying the brush as it gives a very natural effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

panda100 wrote: »
    I have this in colour Auburn. I am blonde, with fair coloring but I like my eyebrows to look dark. These are seriously pigmented, so I use the tinyest smidgen when I am doing my eyebrows.

I was very unsure of the Auburn one when I looked online, as I thought it had a bit of a redish tinge too it, but it doesn't at all in real life. If you live in Dublin I would really recommend going in to Elysian brows on South William street. They sell it there, and matched me up perfectly. I would also recommend buying the brush as it gives a very natural effect.

Thanks so much Panda100! I didn't know you could buy it here, will definitely check them out.

Advertisement