Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard water- ITCHY head! Help!

Options
  • 29-10-2014 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

So I moved to a hard water area and my hair is in bits! My scalp is so itchy I wake up with it. ( it's the water not nits lol) my hair is dry, knotted and the colour faded.

Can anyone suggest a shampoo and conditioner to alleviate the mineral build up? If I wasn't tied to a lease I'd leave!

Thanks

:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

SATSUMA wrote: »
    Hey all,

So I moved to a hard water area and my hair is in bits! My scalp is so itchy I wake up with it. ( it's the water not nits lol) my hair is dry, knotted and the colour faded.

Can anyone suggest a shampoo and conditioner to alleviate the mineral build up? If I wasn't tied to a lease I'd leave!

Thanks

:(

Could it be the shampoo you are using? I find mane and tail herbal one very good :) I am currently using the mane and tail colour protect one.
    I was using loreal elvive a few months ago and it really irritated my scalp like you are describing!

Advertisement