Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mork and Mindy

Options
  • 16-08-2014 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

Anyone here ever watch this famous comedy series starring the late Robin Williams?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Magic:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Nanu nanu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

I grew up watching it. Legend!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

I remember it from when it was first shown and then when it was repeated on RTE in the late 80s.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

While daydreaming in class one of my teachers used to say 'Mork calling Orson, come in Orson' or similar words from the show, to get through to me. I remember the show fondly. The Mindy fringe and side clips was a popular hairdo with some of the girls in my class for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I watched it as a kid.

I was wondering if it will be rerun now, late at night on RTE or something. I imagine they would get it really cheap.

I wish they would rerun three's company too.

They currently rerun the horrendous sitcom "goodnight sweetheart" late at night on rte. I think they show 3 or 4 episodes back to back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

Mork & Mindy was one of those shows I grew up with.

Nothing like it on the telly at the time.

Came from an era when people watched the same things at the same time. Not many distractions with other channels, internet, x-box, etc....

Shazzzbazz.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 Jboss

Every one on about him trying to get in on the buzz give it a few weeks people will have forgotten bout him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

It was on RTE 1 Friday evenings perhaps 5pm if my memory serves ?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

I used to fancy Mindy,I loved the open top jeep she drove as well.I would have liked to take a spin in it with her:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

I used to fancy Mindy,I loved the open top jeep she drove as well.I would have liked to take a spin in it with her:)

I was wondering why we didn't' hear from Mindy or at least I didn't over the last week , I though maybe she's gone too but NO she married Mark Harmon from NCIS and Chicago Hope. Who'd have thought ! No wonder she retired peacefully !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

colossus-x wrote: »
    I was wondering why we didn't' hear from Mindy or at least I didn't over the last week , I though maybe she's gone too but NO she married Mark Harmon from NCIS and Chicago Hope. Who'd have thought ! No wonder she retired peacefully !

Pam Dawber (Mindy) said she was devastated by Robin Williams' death

Advertisement