Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Tux

Options
  • 01-03-2005 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

Goin to a formal thing in Befast next week anyone know who does the cheapest tux in dublin??

Much appreciated, I'm broke!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Check Eager Beaver, the second hand clothes store in Temple Bar, you might get one there second hand and probably cheaper than a rental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

if your in the area check the charity shops at the bottom of georges st they sometimes get job lots of tuxes & it'll work out cheaper than a rental, failing that thers a small rental place by the central bank i think its called tangos??
    apparently theyre very cheap( or cheaper than blacktie anyhoo)

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

Tango's in temple bar, the old guy there is bang on, i rented a tux shirt (which places like blacktie wont even let you) and let me off €10 because i was broke, he'll give you a good price on the tux

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Oxfam on georges st have an "occasions" section in their upstairs. It deals in formal wear. I'd say it's worth a look.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I don't know if this will be a bit out of your way or not but there's a wee men's wear shop in Dundrum in the old shopping centre that used to do a very good price on rental for a tux, my ex thought it was great

• Advertisement
Advertisement