Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 questions

Options
  • 25-12-2004 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what's the story with o2 webtext? dont think its working, texted people without getting replied to, then i texted every phone in my house and none of them got the messages???

Also anyone know if dublinbus buses are running tomorrow?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

1. dont have a 02 phone, so cant help you there,

2. afaik the buses are running tomorrow, but on a skelenton fleet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

according to their website bublin dus are doing a full sunday service tommorrow :) (theyd better :mad: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I think the story with the o2 webtext is that they're all delayed. Probably a huge number of people using them today and they're backlogged. I'm guessing all the messages you sent will probably arrive later tonight or sometime tomorrow, as will mine :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Dublin Bus always do a Sunday schedule bus day on Stephen's Day. But since tomorrow's Sunday anyway it'll just be a normal bus day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

i dont think its working either,cant log in today and no-one replied to any of my texts yesterday :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I cannot log in to O2 webtext either. Bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

its so $hit you'd think the fukkers would at least have the decency to tell us the service isn't to be relied on, im sending some angry emails anyway

fair play to dublinbus though!

Advertisement