Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for advice on what 32" LED to get

Options
  • 22-04-2011 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Not up to date with latest developments so looking to get some advice on what TV to get.

Needs to be slim as its for a small room for the kids so was thinking 32" LED but only problem is they range in price up to about €700 and I really dont know what brands are actually the best and what ones are best to avoid.

Can stand that ambient mood lighting behind some of the newer sets.

Should I stick to the Sony, Panasonic, Phillips, Samsung or get LG or other make?

I went to Harvey Normans last weekend to start the search process and there were some great looking TVs the guy said that some of the manufacturers have new models coming out and it would be better to wait as I would pick up one of the current models for €50 less or have a choice of some of the new ones ...... was surprised not to get the pushy sale but would prefer to be better informed for when I go around looking again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement