Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diary of a B***DY Debutant!

Options
  • 18-08-2009 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Why of why is this stupid programme being shown on tv again? Next Sunday at 6.00pm. It was bad enough the first time but now again? This must be the 5th or 6th time it's being shown. Out of curiosity, does anyone actaully watch this repeat again and again?? 3 girls, who must be embarassed to see it YET again!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

OMG! Like it's on again - like OMG I'm Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!

As long as they don't show the poor person this time, Mommy says they have diseases

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

LOL Is it on RTE?
    If so that will explain a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,984 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Never saw the programme, just caught a bit of the trailer and though it was something to do with weightwatchers.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Moved from AHs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Biggins wrote: »
    LOL Is it on RTE?
    If so that will explain a lot!

Yes. Because every other channel is perfect. *cough*TV3 and ITV*cough*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭scarymoon1

its on tv3. i just don't understand WHY its being aired again. I know the D4 girl got hassle from it ( rightly so as she annoyed the hell out of me). And now again its being shown. Im sure she acted alot of it as NO-ONE could be like that in real life. But here it is again, total crap on tv. We pay a tv licence for re-runs of crap, I wouldn't mind repeats if it was good tv bt it's not, ITS TOTAL CRAP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭username4321

I think its really good! Very interesting and humbling.
    Its topical as there are a lot of debs coming up. I only recall it being shown once or twice around the same time last year.
    No big deal imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭scarymoon1

I think its really good! Very interesting and humbling.
    Its topical as there are a lot of debs coming up. I only recall it being shown once or twice around the same time last year.
    No big deal imo.

really???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

It was even on the plane when i was coming back from San Francisco in June, i cannot seem to escape this show!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

It'll probably be shown on 3e as well at some stage, well done TV3. They made such a big deal at the time about making their own original documentaries, no wonder they did -they are getting great use out of this one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭username4321

scarymoon1 wrote: »
    really???

Yup, I think Rita's story was humbling, made the d4 and other traveller girl's spending seem ott.

The contrasts between the three girls was interesting

Advertisement