Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

never mind...

• 18-08-2009 9:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭

...i can't do this now, stupid work pc

will redo when at home

Mod please delete

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I do, it's great.

I know ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Yes I do. Pyjamas are for going shopping in.

EDIT: Noooooooo don't change your post OP. Now you've made me look like some kinda moran with a no-context random mindless blurt of a statement. At least KTRIC got to quote you before you made the changes. Booooo!

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

...try it sleeping rough, adds a sense of danger!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

KTRIC wrote: »
    I know ;)

Are you the one that keeps leaving half eaten sandwiches in his wheeliebin? Have some courtesy for the others that use it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Fappuccino?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

No, I likes my jam-jams! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Are you the one that keeps leaving half eaten sandwiches in his wheeliebin? Have some courtesy for the others that use it!

yeah sorry. :o

You'd don't have my night vision googles do you ? I left them behind the last time. I was hoping one of the other lads would pick them up for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

the cookie crumbled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

No, OP, while you may argue that it's zoophelia as opposed to beastiality, it's still legally and morally wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

All posts off topic, thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement