Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strawberry seller on roadside attacked with Iron Bar

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

Did eveerybody take their happy pills or something tonite. The jokes in this thread are in incredibly bad taste. Hope the girl is OK. To attack a kid for her fucking takings from a strawberry stand. What a scumbag. I hope he's caught and deal with appropriately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Hangsangwich

What does ah mean?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

its the sound you make after a good fap.

AH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Hangsangwich

AH!
    I'm beginning to question whether I speak english, coz I dont know what a fap is, so what started as one question has become two.
    Please explain what a fap is, then I might understand what an ah is!
    Of course you could confuse me even further by giving me another answer with a word I dont understand.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,113 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

AH!

I thought that it was some complicated medical term, where a doctor charges you €50 to tell you whether or not you had a sore throat.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

I'm beginning to question whether I speak english, coz I dont know what a fap is, so what started as one question has become two.
    Please explain what a fap is, then I might understand what an ah is!
    Of course you could confuse me even further by giving me another answer with a word I dont understand.:confused:

A fap is when you take your congruent factos and put it in a hermandasaur

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Please explain what a fap is

It's when Han Solo does a Kessel Run.

Parsec times vary depending on the size of the cargo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Confab wrote: »
    I bet the culprit is an AH regular*

*Wasn't me

Seriously though, it's kind of odd why there's a sudden surge in violence around now. There's not particular reason for it, the economy is about to improve, scumbags have always been scumbags and I doubt they've been taking courses in how to increase their productivity. Also, most of this crap is from one paper. Is it possible that this has all been concocted (or confabulated, ho ho) for our reading pleasure? Far stranger things have happened, my fellow AHers.
    Sudden? I think you'll find the Irish have a reputation for fighting and violence haven't you read any of Irelands history? This is probably the quietest time in 800 years. People seem to forget these kind of things didn't get reported throughout the country in a split second up until recently and 50 years ago these things may not even have been reported at all depending on the standing of the persons involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Well that wasn't berry nice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

ScumLord wrote: »
    Sudden? I think you'll find the Irish have a reputation for fighting and violence haven't you read any of Irelands history? This is probably the quietest time in 800 years. People seem to forget these kind of things didn't get reported throughout the country in a split second up until recently and 50 years ago these things may not even have been reported at all depending on the standing of the persons involved.

Because before the Sassenach arrived, the Gaels lived in peace and harmony? Our society is incredibly peaceful compared to past centuries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

When all else fails, blame the Brits.

Advertisement