Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Impossible to book NCT?

Options
  • 17-06-2008 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭

Trying to book online but there seem to almost no available appointments anywhere. It's ridiculous.

Does anyone know why?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Odd - I was booking for Deansgrange there last month and got one for that week. Then I'd to get a retest and got one for a week after I called that time.
    Perhaps try calling them? they might just be really busy?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Rang them last week and got an appointment for the Galway centre no bother for the 26th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭astraboy

Tried to book skibbereen last week too and its booked out for 5 weeks! Ended up getting one in Little island next week though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

You are better off phoning them, I tried and gave up on-line !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

MercMad wrote: »
    You are better off phoning them, I tried and gave up on-line !

I tried that too but no luck. I really don't want to drive for several hours each way. Surely if it's available it should be available online as well?

I'm really hoping someone will cancel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Online didn't work for me either, had to ring them.

Got one in the next two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

I tried the online thing on recently too and there were no available times at all. I guess it's broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭bwardrop

Online booking not working for Waterford either :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

my sister rang them for my da lately and was told they were booked up in sligo til the end of july!wonder if many people got busted over the last week for no nct,but had a legit reason?
    Posted via Mobile Device

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Are the people trying it just not able to get dates?

My problem was it couldn't find my car for some reason.

• Advertisement
Advertisement