Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.

Options
  • 24-01-2011 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭

I'd heard about this some time ago but according to the MetroHerald this morning, it's ready to roll out later this year for a mere 52euros
    http://www.scentsciences.com/products.html

Apart from the obvious games like COD using it to synthesize gunpowder smells, what games would you like to smell?

Perhaps the smell of burning rubber in Need for speed?
    Or what about the smell of blood and sweat on Krato's back as he scales a Titan?
    Or maybe the sweet smell of Chloe Frazer's perfume as she straddles Nathan Drake in Uncharted? (Ahem,maybe i should get a life)

Anyway what say you guy's.

To smell or not to smell,that is the question!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Heard about this before, its an interesting concept alright, playing red dead at the mo wonder what smell would arise when skinning a horse hmmmm :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

tonydude wrote: »
    Heard about this before, its an interesting concept alright, playing red dead at the mo wonder what smell would arise when skinning a horse hmmmm :D

Lavander

Advertisement