Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FOR SALE AGM Gas M4

Options
  • 19-04-2010 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

For sale AGM Gas M4
    (not RIS version)
    In original box with its speed loader etc.( no working mag)
    Bought in Eirsoft when released. Never skirmished.
    Original Mag is leaking badly ( I did strip it down and applied silicone gel to all O-rins etc , but it still leaks)
    Never got around to buying any spare mags.
    Buyer will need to buy mags to suit.
    Gun in PWO.
    Asking €100 No Offers or Trades please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭pyro jim

link from Eirsoft or pics please?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

pics as requested.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

would this take co2 mags:)

roryk1 wrote: »
    would this take co2 mags:)
    No Rory it takes 134 gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭T.C.

Ah screw it then.... Hi Dobby, I'll offer asking. :)

Is it even possible to get one shot out of it, just to see it work? And whereabouts in Dublin are you, mate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Dobby offer asking, if TC pulls out and ill collect.

T.C. wrote: »
    Ah screw it then.... Hi Dobby, I'll offer asking. :)

Is it even possible to get one shot out of it, just to see it work? And whereabouts in Dublin are you, mate?
    Offer accepted. Doubt it very much but I'll pick up some gas and see if I can get a shot out of it.
    Maybe someone that has WA compatible mags might be good enough to lend me one:D to demonstrate it working for you.
    Any takers?
    I'm in Swords by the way.But can deliver within reason.
    PM me for details.
    Thanks

davidd24 wrote: »
    Dobby offer asking, if TC pulls out and ill collect.
    Cool, next in line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Maybe someone that has WA compatible mags might be good enough to lend me one:D to demonstrate it working for you.

Next time you're passing the shop, pop in and you can borrow mine.

Shiva wrote: »
    Next time you're passing the shop, pop in and you can borrow mine.
    Thanks a lot for that Tony. I'll pop in during the week.:)

• Advertisement

Thanks Dobby, Swords is no problem, I can call round any evening this week. PM on it's way.

That's also mighty generous of you Shiva, I'd just like to see it working. I might call into the shop myself today anyway about a vest if I can get away from work at lunchtime. :)

Thanks Dobby, Swords is no problem, I can call round any evening this week. PM on it's way.

That's also mighty generous of you Shiva, I'd just like to see it working. I might call into the shop myself today anyway about a vest if I can get away from work at lunchtime. :)
    Yeah , nice of Tony to do that, sure I'm sure he can order the mags in for ya if you wanted them and sure who knows , Richie might even be able to sort the leaky mag out.

Sorry Davidd24, just picked up the M4 from Dobby and tremendously happy. Thanks mate, hopefully I'll see in the skirmish field soon.

Thanks also to Shiva for hosting, and to Richie for making that mag work. Much obliged to you fellas.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Sorry Davidd24, just picked up the M4 from Dobby and tremendously happy. Thanks mate, hopefully I'll see in the skirmish field soon.

Thanks also to Shiva for hosting, and to Richie for making that mag work. Much obliged to you fellas.... :D

Good Luck with it dude :D

SOLD
    Thanks TC have fun and thanks Tony and Richie for yesterday. Much appreciated:D.

Advertisement