Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accidentally posted in health sciences rather then LTI thread

Options
  • 28-06-2015 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭

so was searching for posts on hemochromatosis which I was recently diagnosed with and was sure I had posted in an Lti thread about the condition but turned out it was in health science thread, which i didn't discover until I got the infraction from RobFoul.
    I would request that the infraction be removed from my account as it was a genuine mistake, which hasn't happened to me before.

Thanks

snake

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I would request that the infraction be removed from my account as it was a genuine mistake, which hasn't happened to me before.
    Have you contacted the mod to discuss this? After contacting the mod, if your dispute cannot be resolved, then by all means please post that here and I will review it. Please also PM forward all the PMs you have exchanged with the mod to my PM mailbox.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Snake Plisken. I have discussed your dispute resolution request with mod RobFowl, and we have reviewed your post and PM, and the mod is willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Consequently, I will contact Admin requesting a reversal of your card. This may take a couple days to reverse given that we are all volunteers. If for some reason it has not been reversed within a week, please contact me by PM and I will followup.

Have a nice weekend,
    Black Swan

ADMIN REQUEST: I will make a formal reversal request in the appropriate thread shortly. Please mark this DRP as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement