Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange decisions

Options

Comments

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

NorthStars,

I'll take a look into this for you. Seeing as you have already tried to establish contact, I'll also drop a PM to the mod team to let them know of this DRP. I would recommend giving them some time to reply however - mods here are volunteers with real world obligations.

Regards,
    Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭NorthStars

mike_ie wrote: »
    NorthStars,

I'll take a look into this for you. Seeing as you have already tried to establish contact, I'll also drop a PM to the mod team to let them know of this DRP. I would recommend giving them some time to reply however - mods here are volunteers with real world obligations.

Regards,
    Mike

Thanks Mike.
    Could I also point out that the no warning ban was because of a post aimed at a poster who was posting Google earth photo's and locations of a female Sinn Fein TD's house, alongside another 4 houses.
    This got me seriously annoyed and as I pointed out at the time, any nutcase with a grudge could have then used that information to call to any of the houses in question, possibly getting the wrong house, to make whatever point he or she had to make.
    I'm surprised that poster wasn't removed from the site on a permanent basis as he/she could have caused serious trouble for boards.ie, i.e being caught prowling and then claiming to the Gardai that he got the information here.
    Just a thought.

Thank you,
    NS.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Rereg, banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement