Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from After Hours

Options
  • 18-06-2015 6:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭

What's the story with my three day ban? There was page after page of stuff irrelevant to the thread without anything being done. I post something actually relevant (and it turns out it was the baby's father) and I get banned. Where was the casual racism? It's well known the black community in Britain have a problem with criminality brought over from Jamaica.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,749 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Have you discuss this with the moderator? That is the first step in this process - see large flow chart at the top of this page (on the desktop site).

If you cannot both resolve this matter - come back here & let us know. We will then look into your appeal.

tHB

I tell you what - don't waste any more of the moderator's time.

In the past couple of weeks you've made some sweeping generalisations about certain communities. You've been told that this is not acceptable. If you keep this up you'll find that your access privileges will be removed - possibly permanently.

I see no reason to overturn this ban. I suggest that you take on board the message that the mods have been giving you about such posts.

You may appeal to an Admin if you wish.

tHB

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

I tell you what - don't waste any more of the moderator's time.

In the past couple of weeks you've made some sweeping generalisations about certain communities. You've been told that this is not acceptable. If you keep this up you'll find that your access privileges will be removed - possibly permanently.

I see no reason to overturn this ban. I suggest that you take on board the message that the mods have been giving you about such posts.

You may appeal to an Admin if you wish.

tHB

Whatever. I think he confused criticism of Yardies with criticism of all black people that ever lived.

Please indicate if you wish to have an Admin review this.

Thanks,

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement