Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDC RD 3 amazing line up!

Options
  • 17-06-2015 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

Anyone going, Kearney will have his Viper and Saito his 1000 bhp chaser, should be a great days comp.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭CianDon

Add to those two the fact that Robbie Nishida is bringing the Soarer (AFAIK) that he used in Japan as well as Phil Morrison in the Driftworks V8 Ae86, the full team Japspeed, Darren Mac is coming out to play in the 2JZ 240SX (Also AFAIK), the whole roster of top Irish talent and then that boy Fink from Australia and the crazy Low Brain Odyvia is lined up for being a crazy event. Anyone that hasnt seen the driving between Fink and James Deane last Sunday night in London is just waiting to be blown away.

I know this forum is inhabited by followers of the more traditional motorsport, I know because Im one of those people who'll sit up and watch 19/20 hours of LeMans live, but trust me this drifting craic is worth a look. Its the single largest track series in Ireland at this stage and the level the top cars are at now is genuinely incredible to look at. Get down to Mondello the first weekend of July (4/5th) and I guarantee you'll be blown away. The level the championship is at right now gives the spectator as incredible a spectacle as they could hope for. And if you can't make Mondello, all the action is available live online in HD for Free so no real excuses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭gsi300024v

I'm same, I like F1, rally cross, moto gp if I had it on tv, anything with an engine really.
    The level of talent though that we have in cars and drivers is something else.
    Would be great to see James get a top drive in FD. Did Fink win the ozzie drift series?
    I saw the drifting between Fink and Deane last weekend, it just seems they step it up a notch knowing there won't be an easy win to be had.
    The last Irish round was interesting with James, he was jumping in the air in the final when they said it was going OMT, guessing he loves having Fink over to have some great battles. Be interesting to see how all the visitors get on now they've cars they didn't just sit into this weekend.
    How do they get all these drivers to come over, surely we're not worth the hassle sponsorship wise. I wonder is it literally, no one has beaten the Irish here yet so they want to be the first.

Advertisement