Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not Resolved: Admin clarification required.

Options
  • 03-06-2015 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

After having the review offered three times, you suddenly want one when the
    thread is closed?

Here's my review: if you think I'm going to read your
    PMs and think "oh, what a reasonable chap, he's clearly misunderstood", you need
    to step back and have a serious think about how you interact with
    people.

The ban stands. The moderator will review the ban in two weeks.
    Use the time to think about how you post in the forum, and how you deal with
    people by private message.

Confused much?.
    Also FYI it's nearly two weeks already, but you'd know that already if you actually read what was written as opposed to only hearing what you want to hear.
    Thanks for your advice about how to interact with others in the virtual sphere, perhaps you should practice what you preach and others may follow.
    Any chance we could get an Admin who knows what they are doing to have a look at this?.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Apparently there's some part of "Admin decision is final" that's unclear to you.

Don't start any more threads on this dispute.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement