Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dig - USA Network (**Spoilers**)

• 06-03-2015 1:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,875 ✭✭✭✭

Started last night with a great cast Jason Isaacs, Anne Heche, Regina Taylor & Richard E Grant.

Tim Kring is involved so it could start of great and steadily get worse.

I watched the pilot and really not sure what to make of it. This could be great fun or terrible I'm still not sure yet.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

I don't like how every new show is an "event/limited series" now. If it does well in the ratings, it's obviously going to get renewed, if it bombs, the networks just say it was an "event/limited series", and it was only suppose to have one season.

I skipped through Dig and it seemed crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,533 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Tim Kring is involved so it could start of great and steadily get worse.

Or it could start off poor and become great?

I thought it was pretty low key and didn't love it, but the promo for the season has me intrigued.

Gideon Raff is involved too (Hatufim, Homeland, Tyrant) so that's promising.

6 episodes so it's not a massive commitment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,875 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Mr E wrote: »
    Or it could start off poor and become great?

Hopefully he is due an upturn.

Heroes, Daybreak & Touch all started out great with fresh and interesting plotlines and steadly got worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

episode 5 to episode 7 more reveals to the mystery but painfully slow :rolleyes:
    Peter is enticed by Emma , intention unclear but seems to be a center figure in the mystery, never mind why no reports on Emma's corpse disappearance

Ambassador purposes whether religion or politics or treasure hunting remain unclear

this series a lot of never minds, just concentrate on the main storyline :D

A slow burner, but the last few have ramped things up a bit.

• Advertisement

Stuck with as it is only 10 episodes and it has picked up a bit of pace now.

episode 9, must say the most dumb character is Lynn
    OMG ... Peter slept with a person resembled her daughter & overly trusted her

Avram 2nd tried to kill ousted by the Essene again, can he really kill the high priest Josh 2 ?

only left with Peter & Essene, no police involve, so once Josh 2 dies END OF WORLD cannot happen hahaha .... season finale ... BYE BYE

next week season finale :pac::pac::pac:

Great episode, they're dropping like flies. :)

It was a season finale of two halves. The first half was exciting - chases, explosions and daring escapes. The second half was pretty limp and not much of an overall payoff for the season. Hard to know where they could go with a second season - what was supposed to happen when the red cow was sacrificed? I guess we may never find out...

I can't see it getting a second season to be honest it pretty much wrapped up the whole story.

Average enough story really with a very good cast.

• Advertisement

read some times ago, if there is a 2nd season it will be a new story with almost the same cast

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Overall it was a good enough show but there were some pretty stupid things - not least of which is on what authority the Israeli politician ordered the American Ambassador out of her own office in the American Embassy? I mean seriously? Could they not have come up with some better way for him to make the call?

Advertisement